Turn productivity into profitability
Go beyond CMYK with Ricoh's 5th Color Digital Production Systems to produce high-value, premium applications that stand out from the competition. Take advantage of oversized sheet options and proactively offer customers new creative ways to tell their story while expanding your base and increasing your bottom line. Benefit from next generation technologies, including a 17" Smart Operation Panel with remote capabilities, white plus CMYK in a single pass and inline sensors that maximize uptime and enhance output quality. With Ricoh's 5th Color Station, the Pro C7210X/C7210SX systems provide the ability to use clear, white, neon yellow, neon pink and invisible red toner.
- Outputs up to 95 ppm Color/B&W
- 5th Color Station for clear, white, neon yellow, neon pink and invisible red toner
- Monthly volumes up to 240,000 pages
- 2400 x 4800 dpi laser resolution with VCSEL Technology
- Support for oversized sheets up to 13"x 49.6”
- Auto-duplex up to 13" x 27.5"
- Print on media up to 360 gsm, metallic, dark, synthetic, NCR, adhesive and magnetic substrates
- 16,200-sheet maximum paper capacity
- lnline, near-line and offline finishing options
Exceptional Quality and Performance in a Compact Footprint
The RICOH Pro C5200s Series offers exceptional ease-of use, superior image quality, robust paper handling, and outstanding output. Designed for In-Plant customers and Commercial Printers, these compact and affordable systems offer an innovative Paper Library and controller options that match workflow applications. And for the first time on any production system, the Pro C5200s/C5210s optionally offers Ricoh's Smart Operation Panel with tablet-like functionality, for increased productivity and convenience.
- Outputs up to 80 ppm Color/B&W
- Monthly volumes up to 150,000 pages
- 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution with VSCEL Technology
- Support for heavy, textured, and synthetic substrates up to 360 gsm and oversized prints up to 13" x 27.5"
- 8,250-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Standard Ricoh Controller, or choice of two Fiery Controller options
- Inline, near-line, and offline finishing options
High-impact, low-cost production workflow
The RICOH Pro 8200s raise the bar with convenience, quality, and reliability. Designed to meet the diverse real world needs of production volume environments in Education, Corporate, and Enterprise settings, it can be counted on to deliver professional results while offering an intuitive, user-friendly experience. Both models offer superior media handling and inline finishing options for end-to-end document production with stunning detail that is on time and on budget. Built to handle up to 1,000,000 pages per month.
- Prints up to 96 ppm B&W output
- Handles volumes up to 1,000,000 pages per month
- 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution with VCSEL technology
- Supports media up to 350gsm and 13” x 27.5”
- 12,650-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Wide range of inline finishing options
- Fiery Controller option available
Designed for demanding, high-volume print environments
The huge growth in digital print is creating both new opportunities and new challenges. Clients demand faster turnaround. Margins are being squeezed. It means you need greater productivity and flexibility than ever before. It calls for a powerful solution that lets you embrace or expand into this new technology. A solution that also doesn’t call for large upfront investment. The new generation Ricoh ProTM C9100 and C9110 is the answer. It is the affordable digital solution that breaks down the cost barriers for those looking to enter the high-speed digital colour market. The ProTM C9100 Series can integrate into a hybrid workflow and delivers greater flexibility, superb print quality and higher productivity with faster turnaround performance. It sits alongside existing offset technology to provide variable data and greater media handling capability. This makes high volume jobs cost effective and highly efficient whilst introducing personalisation and customisation options simply not available with offset technology.