Turn productivity into profitability
“Can we do this job? More importantly, can we do it for that price?” As print jobs become more complex with tighter deadlines, you’re not the only one asking yourself these questions. But you can be among the first to answer them confidently. Choose the RICOH® Pro C7100S/Pro C7100SX/Pro C7110S/Pro C7110SX series of Multifunction Color Production Systems or RICOH® Pro C7100/Pro C7100X/Pro C7110/Pro C7110X series of Color Production Printers that can finish more types of print jobs in less time, which can cost less and use fewer resources. Keep more jobs in-house by taking advantage of intuitive controls, innovative five-color printing and incredible versatility. Handle more profitable on-demand, variable data print (VDP) jobs. And, move information to the right audiences at the right times in the formats they prefer.
- Produce up to 90 color pages per minute for faster transitions between job
- Use the 5th color station to offer more types of output at a lower price point
- Create images with up to 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution to impress customers
- Print on more media, including traditional paper products, synthetics, envelopes, textures and more
- Share information quickly with advanced scanning capabilities
- Use it as a primary device or as part of a Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to reduce costs
Keep your production print operation relevant, viable and competitive
With the compact, versatile RICOH® Pro C5200s/C5210s, you can improve customer experience, increase productivity and lower printing costs. These multi-function digital color production systems provide expansive capabilities that are ideal for in-plants, corporate reprographics departments (CRDs), franchise printers and commercial printers. Meet simple-to-complex customer requirements with vibrant color, an array of media choices and multiple finishing options. Earn rapid ROI by producing brochures, direct mail, manuals, point-of-sale displays, oversize items, books and other materials quickly and economically.
- Print full-color or black-and-white documents at up to 80 ppm
- Impress customers with color image resolution up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Manage a wide range of media up to 13" x 19.2"
- Print paper weight up to 360 gsm
- Share documents quickly with innovative scanning capabilities
- Produce more projects in-house with advanced finishing options
High-impact, low-cost production workflow
The RICOH® Pro 8100 Series black-and-white production MFP offers a combination of power and versatility to deliver high-quality output that impresses system operators as much as customers. Take advantage of easy-to-use controls and advanced print technology to perform a wide range of commercial and corporate production tasks with incredible precision in less time. Designed to print quickly on diverse media, it adds capacity to your workflow and can contribute to your bottom line. Select it as the primary device in production-class print environments, or integrate it with an extensive Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy.
- Produce up to 135 black-and-white pages per minute
- Create compelling images with up to 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution
- Handle a wide range of media up to 13" x 19.2"
- Distribute documents freely with advanced scanning capabilities
- Access to 8,850 sheets for outstanding paper capacity
- Complete more jobs in-line for greater productivity
Cost effective, highly efficient digital printing
The huge growth in digital print is creating both new opportunities and new challenges. Clients demand faster turnaround. Margins are being squeezed. It means you need greater productivity and flexibility than ever before. It calls for a powerful solution that lets you embrace or expand into this new technology. A solution that also doesn’t call for large upfront investment. The new generation Ricoh ProTM C9100 and C9110 is the answer. It is the affordable digital solution that breaks down the cost barriers for those looking to enter the high-speed digital colour market. The ProTM C9100 Series can integrate into a hybrid workflow and delivers greater flexibility, superb print quality and higher productivity with faster turnaround performance. It sits alongside existing offset technology to provide variable data and greater media handling capability. This makes high volume jobs cost effective and highly efficient whilst introducing personalisation and customisation options simply not available with offset technology.